MycoApply® Micronized Endo/Ecto is a suspendable powder mycorrhizal inoculum consisting of 4 species of endomycorrhizal fungi and 7 species of ectomycorrhizal fungi. About 95% of the world’s plant species form symbiotic relationships with at least one of these types of symbiotic soil fungus. These beneficial fungi greatly increase the effective rooting area of plants, thereby enhancing plant growth, vigor, and tolerance of environmental extremes. MycoApply® Micronized Endo/Ecto is a concentrated, fine, suspendable material with a particle size less than 300 microns (will pass a #50 screen) containing mycorrhizal propagules, which colonize roots and extend into the surrounding soil forming an essential link between plants and soil resources. Increasing the rooting area allows improved access to water and nutrients, promoting plant quality and crop performance.
Suspendable Powder Formulation
- 4 species Endomycorrhizae
- Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus etunicatum
- 100,000 Endomycorrhizal Propagules per lb.
- 7 species Ectomycorrhizae
- Rhizopogon villosulus, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma cepa, Scleroderma citrinum
- 110 million Ectomycorrhizal Propagules per lb.
- 20 lb. Bags
- 120 lb. Bulk Barrels
- 260 lb. Bulk Barrels