Harness the powerful technology of nature for lawn and garden fungal pathogen management. Actinovate® Lawn & Garden is a biological fungicide to help homeowners and landscape professionals suppress a broad range of both soil and foliar lawn and garden fungal diseases. Teeming with hard-working microbes, Actinovate has multiple modes of action and is user-friendly for home lawns and garden use, helping you protect your garden and landscaping from many common fungal pathogens.
- Powerful Biofungicide for foliar spray or soil drench.
- Ideal for Lawn & Garden Applications.
- Effectively protects against many common foliar and soil-borne diseases, including powdery mildew, Botrytis, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Phytophthora, Verticillium, and more.
- Actinovate® Lawn & Garden is based on the beneficial bacteria Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108.
- Easy to apply, with minimal agitation needed.
- May be used in tank mixes with appropriately labeled products.
- Produces several by-products to aid in plant health including siderophores and chitinase.
- OMRI Listed for Organic Use
- Packaged and labeled for retail sales.
- 24-month Shelf Life from Date of Manufacture
- 2 oz. Bags (Case = 12)
- 18 oz. Bags (Case = 12)
- Actinovate Lawn & Garden Flyer/Sell Sheet: CLICK HERE
- Actinovate Lawn & Garden SDS: CLICK HERE
- OMRI Certificate: CLICK HERE
- Actinovate Lawn & Garden Label: CLICK HERE