Harness the powerful technology of nature for fungal pathogen management. Actinovate® AG is a biological fungicide to help professional growers suppress a broad range of both soil and foliar fungal diseases. Teeming with hard-working microbes, Actinovate has multiple modes of action and is a flexible fit in all production systems, helping you protect and produce high-value crops.
Containing the same active ingredient and same concentrations as Actinovate SP and Actinovate Lawn & Garden, Actinovate AG offers a large, 5 lb. bulk-style packaging for the same Streptomyces lydicus WYEC108 product offered in the other Actinovate products.
- Powerful biofungicide for foliar spray or soil drench.
- Effectively protects against many common foliar and soil-borne diseases found in greenhouses, nurseries, and turf, including powdery mildew, Botrytis, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Phytophthora, Verticillium, and more.
- Actinovate® AG is based on the beneficial bacteria Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108.
- Easy to apply, with minimal agitation needed.
- May be used in tank mixes with appropriately labeled products.
- Produces several by-products to aid in plant health including siderophores and chitinase.
- OMRI Listed for Organic Use
Temporarily not registered for sale in Hawaii.
- 5 lb. Bags