CytoFlor™ is a powerful Plant Growth Regulator (PGR) that greenhouse and nursery growers can benefit from having in their toolbox. CytoFlor™ contains 6-benzyladenine (6-BA) as its active ingredient. 6-BA is a potent plant growth regulator belonging to the group of growth regulators known as cytokinins.
CytoFlor™ promotes flowering in certain ornamental crops and increases lateral or basal branching. Additionally, applications of CytoFlor™ are known to reduce the overall height of specific plants resulting in more compact and marketable plants.
- Commercial Greenhouse Crops
- Glasshouses (where plants are grown in containers)
- Actively-Growing Stock in Ground
- Perennial Flowering and Foliage Crops
- Tropical Plants
- Non-Edible Plants and Non-Bearing Fruit Trees
- Promotes Flowering
- Increase Number of Flowers
- Increases Lateral or Basal Branching
- Can Reduce Overall Plant Height
- Contributes to Compact, Marketable Plant Habit
- Removes Undesired Fruit from Ornamental Apple and Pear Trees
- 1 qt. Bottles