MycoApply® Endo is a granular mycorrhizal inoculum consisting of 4 species of endomycorrhizal fungi. About 85% of the world’s plant species form symbiotic relationships with this type of symbiotic soil fungus. These beneficial fungi greatly increase the effective rooting area of plants, thereby enhancing plant growth, vigor, and tolerance of environmental extremes. MycoApply® Endo is a granular material containing mycorrhizal propagules, which colonize roots and extend into the surrounding soil forming an essential link between plants and soil resources. Increasing the rooting area allows improved access to water and nutrients, promoting plant quality and crop performance.
- 4 species Endomycorrhizae
- 60,000 Endomycorrhizal Propagules per lb.
- 40 lb. Bags
- 125 lb. Bulk Barrels
- 300 lb. Bulk Barrels
- 1,000 lb. Bulk Totes
- MycoApply Endo SDS: CLICK HERE
- OMRI Certificate: CLICK HERE
- Application Sheet: CLICK HERE
- Soil Incorporation Rate Sheet: CLICK HERE
- Turf and Landscape Rate Sheet: CLICK HERE
- Find a Distributor in Your Region: CLICK HERE