PyGanic® Specialty is a professional botanical insecticide that rapidly knocks down and kills pests in greenhouses and nurseries. PyGanic® Specialty kills a broad spectrum of insects from aphids to whiteflies and can be used on ornamental plants, vegetables, fruit and nut trees.
PyGanic® Specialty is made from botanically-derived active ingredients – pyrethrins, exacted from chrysanthemums – and is very effective at killing garden pests.
- For commercial Greenhouse and Nursery production
- Rapid knockdown and kill of 100 insects including aphids, beetles, caterpillars, fruit flies, gnats, leafhoppers, moths, whiteflies, and more
- Flushes insects and mites from hiding
- OMRI Listed and meets USDA’s NOP requirements
- Contains 5.0% Pyrethrins
- Higher concentration of Pyrethrins is better suited for large-scale applications and high volume users
- One pint makes up to 16 gallons, depending on the application
- Quart (32 oz.) Bottles
- Gallon (128 oz.) Bottles