MycoApply® All Purpose Granular is a mycorrhizal inoculum formula consisting of 9 species of endomycorrhizal fungi, 7 species of ectomycorrhizal fungi, and 5 beneficial bacteria species well-suited to a variety of soils, climates and plants. About 95% of the world’s plant species form symbiotic relationships with at least one of these types of symbiotic soil fungus. These beneficial fungi greatly increase the effective rooting area of plants, thereby enhancing plant growth, vigor, and tolerance of environmental extremes. MycoApply® All Purpose Granular is a granular material containing mycorrhizal propagules, which colonize roots and extend into the surrounding soil forming an essential link between plants and soil resources. Increasing the rooting area allows improved access to water and nutrients, promoting plant quality and crop performance. Also included are a blend of specially formulated amendments, as well as beneficial bacteria.
Suspendable Powder Formulation
- 9 species Endomycorrhizae
- Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus etunicatum, Glomus deserticola, Glomus clarum, Glomus monosporum, Paraglomus brasilianum, Gigaspora margarita
- 30,000 Endomycorrhizal Propagules per lb.
- 7 species Ectomycorrhizae
- Rhizopogon villosulus, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma cepa, Scleroderma citrinum
- 140 million Ectomycorrhizal Propagules per lb.
- 5 species Beneficial Bacteria
- Slow release Organic Fertilizer (3-1-1)
- 40 lb. Bags,
- 120 lb. Bulk Barrels,
- 300 lb. Bulk Barrels, or
- 1,000 lb. Bulk Tote Bags