Season of Savings on Biological and Biorational Solutions
The Mycorrhizal Applications 2021 Fall Booking Program provides savings on our entire selection of MycoApply® Mycorrhizal Inoculants, Actinovate® Biological Fungicides, MGK® Botanical Insecticides, and VBC® PGRs for immediate delivery, or booked for delivery during the upcoming Spring 2022 season. Each purchase allows you to harness the power of nature as you add these valuable tools to your grower toolbox or product offerings. Product discounts vary by product line but can be up to 10% off. To take advantage of this rare opportunity for savings on best-in-class biorational technology, all you need to do is reach out to one of Mycorrhizal Applications’ Distributors.
- Customers can choose to work with the distributor of their choice.
- No complicated program to understand, no forms to fill out or rebates to qualify for, just simple discounts on innovative horticulture solutions.
- Low minimum purchase requirements.
- A flexible booking and shipping period to book your savings now, and schedule delivery of your products when and where you need them based on seasonality of product need.*
- Opportunity to have multiple ship dates for commonly used products.*
- Order exactly what you need and choose when you need it.*
- Get savings you won’t find any other time of year.*
- *Final “Order By…” date may vary by distributor.
How the Fall Booking Program Works
- Buy any of our products listed below during the booking period window (September 1, 2021 – November 30, 2021). Dates may vary by distributor.
- Request delivery of your order during the shipping period window (September 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022). Dates may vary by distributor.
- Depending on what you order, your products might be drop-shipped from your Distributor’s warehouse or directly from Mycorrhizal Applications.
- Take advantage of the simple discounts – no need to keep track of purchases to see if you qualify for a future rebate, as the discounts are immediate.
Plan for your Savings
- Set an appointment with your distributor representative to plan your orders of Mycorrhizal Applications innovative product line for Fall and Winter 2021 and Spring 2022 crops.
- If your plans change before the end of the booking period, you can check with your distributor to see if you can add more to your existing fall booking order. Flexibility to make changes varies by product, by delivery date, and by distributor.
- Fall Booking program is open to all distributors located in Canada and the United States.
- Specific program requirements can vary by distributor. Please check with your distributor to better understand their program rules.
Not sure how you want to proceed or have some questions that need to be answered before you place your order? You can call your local Mycorrhizal Applications Sales Account Manager and either hold an impromptu question-and-answer session or set up a virtual appointment for a more in-depth discussion.
Canada Customers: The only products available in Canada are: MycoApply Ultrafine Endo and MycoApply SuperConcentrate10. Please contact your distributor or Mycorrhizal Applications sales account manager for more info.
Our Sales Account Managers are here to make this simple Fall Booking Program even easier to use so you can best take advantage of the savings.
Mycorrhizal Applications’ Biorational portfolio of products will help you add value to your product line. Taking advantage of this Fall Booking Program allows you to add more to your bottom line.
MycoApply Mycorrhizal Inoculants
Mycorrhizal Applications formulated the MycoApply® line of professional mycorrhizal products to boost the performance and vitality of your plants, offer multiple efficient application options, maximize the diversity of plant species that can benefit from this technology, and provide unsurpassed value that translates into a favorable return on your investment.
- MycoApply Endo – Granular – 40 lb. Bags
- MycoApply Ultrafine Endo – Powder – 1 lb. Bags, 20 lb. Bags
- MycoApply Endo/Ecto – Granular – 40 lb. Bags
- MycoApply Ultrafine Endo/Ecto – Powder – 1 lb. Bags, 20 lb. Bags
- MycoApply Soluble MAXX – Powder – 1 lb. Bags
- MycoApply Injector Endo – Concentrate – 100 g. Bags
- MycoApply Injector Ecto – Concentrate – 100 g. Bags
- MycoApply EndoThrive – *NEW* Liquid – 1 pint Bottles
Actinovate Biological Fungicide
Actinovate® offers professional growers and home gardeners a powerful and versatile OMRI Listed tool to control fungal pathogens.
- The active ingredient is Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108.
- Actinovate® is water-soluble and can be applied as a foliar spray or a growing media drench to suppress or control a broad range of soil-borne and foliar diseases across multiple crops.
- The active ingredient in Actinovate® is a microbe that colonizes the root system and foliage of the plant and protects it from harmful bacteria and fungi.
- Plants treated with Actinovate® as a soil drench will become hardier, more vigorous, and will have a robust and protected root system.
- Actinovate® Utilizes multiple modes of action, reducing the risk of pesticide resistance.
- Actinovate® is a great addition to any IPM program and can be used safely and effectively alongside other biorational, traditional, and microbial plant support products.
MGK Botanical Insecticides
Since its foundation in 1902, MGK is the worldwide leader in the research, development, production, and commercialization of best-in-class plant-derived botanical insecticide products.
- Easy-to-use, non-phytotoxic formulations.
- Multiple modes of action and short residual persistence.
- Less risk of pest resistance due to the complexity and lack of uniformity in botanically-derived compounds.
- PyGanic®, Azera®, and Evergreen® Pyrethrum Concentrate are OMRI-Listed for organic use.
- Lower persistence than synthetic alternatives, reduced runoff into groundwater, short re-entry, and pre-harvest intervals, and can be a great addition to an Integrated Pest Management program (when used appropriately).
- PyGanic® utilizes pyrethrins from chrysanthemums and offers a botanical alternative to synthetic insecticides.
- Azera® products combine the power of pyrethrins with azadirachtin to increase effectiveness and target insects.
- EverGreen® Pro utilizes botanical pyrethrins in combination with a PBO synergist to maximize effectiveness.
- Evergreen® Pyrethrum Concentrate utilizes botanical pyrethrins from chrysanthemums.
- PyGanic Specialty – Professional Liquid Concentrate – Quart Bottles and Gallon Jugs
- Azera Pro – Professional Liquid Concentrate – Quart Bottles and Gallon Jugs
- EverGreen Pro 60-6 – Professional Liquid Concentrate – Quart Bottles and Gallon Jugs
- PyGanic Gardening – Retail Liquid Concentrate – Half Pint Bottles, Quart Bottles, and Gallon Jugs
- Azera Gardening – Retail Liquid Concentrate – Half Pint Bottles and Quart Bottles
- Evergreen® Pyrethrum Concentrate – Professional Liquid Concentrate – Pint Bottles and Gallon Jugs
VBC Plant Growth Regulators
Valent BioSciences is the worldwide leader in the research, development, and commercialization of best-in-class PGR products.
- ProGibb®, an OMRI Listed Gibberellic Acid (GA3) product, is commonly used to break flower dormancy, inhibit flower bud initiation during vegetative growth, increase flower number, increase bloom size, promote stem elongation, and more. The new ProGibb LV Plus product contains twice the concentration of active ingredients compared with previous T&O formulations.
- CytoFlor™, a 6-Benzyladenine (6-BA) product, is commonly used to promote flowering in ornamental crops and increase lateral and basal branching. Additionally, applications of 6-BA are known to reduce the overall height of specific plants resulting in more compact and marketable plants. Formulated for improved absorption versus competitor 6-BA products.
- ConShape™, a S-abscisic acid (S-ABA) product, is a new PGR product that controls the leader growth of Christmas trees as a substitution for mechanical pruning. With ConShape™, central leaders cease growth a few days after application and retain the full number of buds on the leader which will result in a denser and more attractive branching in the following year.
- ProCone® is a plant growth regulator formulation containing gibberellins GA4 + 7 that is utilized to promote pollen and seed cone (strobilus) production for tree improvement programs and operational seed orchards. ProCone can be used on mature trees, seedlings, and grafted or rooted propagules of most conifer species of the family Pinaceae.
*Be sure to check the PGR Product Pages for a list of states where each product is registered.