Azera® Gardening is an ideal solution for hard-to-kill insects. It is made from two distinctly powerful active ingredients from botanical sources that knock down the pests and kill them either by contact or by ingestion. It kills both hard-bodied and soft-bodied insects, from aphids to beetles.
Azera® Gardening can be used on ornamentals, leafy vegetables, fruit and nut trees, annuals, perennials, trees and shrubs. Azera® Gardening is made with botanically-derived active ingredients that are very effective at killing garden pests.
- Pyrethrum + Azadirachtin Insecticide for Organic Gardening and Production
- Kills over 200 listed pests through contact or by ingestion
- Quick knockdown and kill of hard-to-kill insects including aphids, beetles, caterpillars, whiteflies, leafminers, and many more
- Kills larval, pupae, and adult stages of listed insects
- Contains 1.4% Pyrethrins -plus- 1.2% Azadirachtin
- One pint makes up to 16 gallons, depending on the application
- OMRI Listed and meets USDA’s NOP requirements
- Half-Pint (8 oz.) Bottles
- Quart (32 oz.) Bottles