- Harness the powerful technology of nature for greenhouse and nursery disease management. Actinovate® SP is a biological fungicide to help professional growers suppress a broad range of both soil and foliar ornamental fungal diseases. Teeming with hard-working microbes, Actinovate has multiple modes of action and is a flexible fit in all production systems, helping you protect and produce high value ornamental crops.
- Powerful biofungicide for foliar spray or soil drench.
- Effectively protects against many common foliar and soil-borne diseases found in greenhouses, nurseries, and turf, including powdery mildew, Botrytis, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Phytophthora, Verticillium, and more.
- Actinovate® SP is based on the beneficial bacteria Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108.
- Water soluble.
- Easy to apply, with minimal agitation needed.
- May be used in tank mixes with appropriately labeled products.
- Produces several by-products to aid in plant health including siderophores and chitinase.
- OMRI listedfor Organic Use. (Click here for OMRI Certificate)
- Click here for SDS: Actinovate SP SDS
- 18 oz. Bags