MycoApply® Soluble MAXX (for California) is a suspendable powder mycorrhizal inoculum consisting of 9 species of endomycorrhizal fungi and 10 species of ectomycorrhizal fungi well-suited to a variety of soils, climates and plants. About 95% of the world’s plant species form symbiotic relationships with at least one of these types of symbiotic soil fungus. These beneficial fungi greatly increase the effective rooting area of plants, thereby enhancing plant growth, vigor, and tolerance of environmental extremes. MycoApply® Soluble MAXX is a concentrated, fine, suspendable material with a particle size less than 300 microns (will pass a #50 screen). This formula contains mycorrhizal propagules, which colonize roots and extend into the surrounding soil forming an essential link between plants and soil resources. Increasing the rooting area allows improved access to water and nutrients, promoting plant quality and crop performance. This formulation is on a Kelp and Humic Acid carrier, and is OMRI Listed and CDFA OIM Approved.
MycoApply Soluble MAXX is the ultimate product for re-establishing biological diversity in soil and ensuring MAXX plant performance.
Suspendable Powder Formulation
- 9 species Endomycorrhizae
- Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus etunicatum, Glomus deserticola, Glomus clarum, Glomus monosporum, Paraglomus brasilianum, Gigaspora margarita
- 92,000 Endomycorrhizal Propagules per lb.
- 10 species Ectomycorrhizae
- Rhizopogon villosulus, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma cepa, Scleroderma citrinum, Suillus granulatus, Laccaria bicolor, Laccaria laccata
- 1.2 billion Ectomycorrhizal Propagules per lb.
- Kelp and Humic Acid carrier
- 1 lb. Bags (Case = 10 x 1 lb. Bags)
- 120 lb. Bulk Barrels