Actino-Iron is a granular biofungicide formulation that controls and suppresses root diseases and is also a source of iron essential for plant growth and development. Contains Actinovate microorganism, Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108. This powerful microorganism colonizes the root systems of plants, protecting the plant from soil borne diseases. Actino-Iron helps you produce hardier, more vigorous plants with increased root development.
- Highly Concentrated beneficial bacteria on an iron and humic acid carrier.
- Protects roots against: Pythium, Phytophthora, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, and other Root-Borne Diseases.
- Provides slow-release iron to: Petunias, Poinsettias, Calibrachoas, Geraniums, Mums, Annuals, Perennials, Shrubs, Trees, Grasses, Herbs, and Vegetables.
- When used as a preventative, researchers have seen Actino-Iron® work as well as, or better than most chemicals.
- Can be used as soil amendment or as a top dressing.
- Multiple modes of anti-fungal action.
- Survives in bulk, bagged, or baled potting soil for up to two years.
- Actino-Iron is currently unavailable – contact us for more info: (866) 476-7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org